Tuesday, February 14, 2012

HAPPY ST VALENTINES! LOVE POEMS

Which is your favourite love poem?
Mine is number 5!

1.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Sugar is sweet
And so are you.

2.
Plenty of love
Tons of kisses
Hope some day
To be your Mrs.

3.
Bears love honey
Flowers love dew
Bankers love money
And I love you

4.
Here’s a special card for you
Will you please be mine?
It’s filled with hugs and lots of love
Be mine valentine!

5.
My love is like a cabbage
Divided into two
The leaves I give to others
The heart I give to you.

6.
Won’t you “bee” my valentine
And buzz away with me?
We’ll bumble along
together Because you’re my
honey bee Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

7.
Love, love, love your friends
Love them all year long
Especially on valentine’s day
As we sing this song!

8.
You are my valentine, my special valentine
And I love you, yes I do
You are my valentine, my special valentine
Please say you love me too!

9.
I’ve got a big red heart
That I will give to you
It brings you love and kisses
Because you’re my friend too!

10.
My mother says “I love you!”
My father says “I love you too!”
I give them hugs and kisses
Because I love them too!

11.
A hundred hearts
Would be too few
To carry all
My love for you.

12.
If I were King
Know what I'd do?
I'd buy a fine ring
And give it to you!
Copyright © 10/2/2009 Beatriz Casimiro Jacó

No comments:

The Grammy's

Which of these nominees will get a Grammy?

Elementary Podcast - The British Council