Friday, February 10, 2012

New York - Where Your Dreams Come True


Have you ever been to New York?
What can you see there?

There are lots of skycrapers

MUSICALS and BROADWAY shos had their origins in its theatres




You can see the STATUE OF LIBERTY

You can eat delicious PANCAKES and CHEESE CAKES


And there's lots lots more to know about NY!

Learn more about this city in Wikipedia:
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nueva_York

But... you know... the truth is that... I didn't like New York!!!! Yes!!! It's a myth... but I don't like high buildings, I don't like the crowds, I don't like the smell of hamburguer everywhere!
I prefer nature, small cities or towns... so next time I'll visit the USA... I may visit Colorado!



No comments:

The Grammy's

Which of these nominees will get a Grammy?

Elementary Podcast - The British Council